Monday, November 2, 2009

Scholars in Collars

Yes, Scholars in Collars in Burlington, Ontario, is the new location for Chip's agility class.  Now we have two classmates who are also being taught by Erin.  We really had fun yesterday at the first class.  Birgit says that she will try to come next week and take some non-flash photos for the blog.

We did have one little mishap.... Chip and I arrived for the class early, so I was trying to entertain him with his frisbee before class.  Somehow, he and I lunged for the frisbee at the same time, and his teeth collided with my chin.  A centimeter-long cut and plenty of blood resulted.  I now look like I've been in a bar brawl.  The bad thing is... I keep forgetting to tell people why I have it, and they are too polite to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment