Sunday, April 12, 2009

Wisconsin Bound

I'm all packed up, ready to go. (Isn't that a song?)

Tomorrow morning at 6a I'll be hitting the road for Wisconsin to go meet Jackie and Chip. I hope to make it to Beloit by tomorrow evening. I'll visit Jackie's farm and Chip & Family on Tuesday afternoon. We've decided to take Chip for a vet's check-up and health certificate on Tuesday even though the Canadian Border website says we don't need a certificate for pups under three months. But just in case we meet up with a cranky border guard, I want to have a certificate on hand.

I sure hope that new-used Subaru doesn't have any hidden time-bomb problems lurking! Bet I don't sleep a wink tonight, I'm sooooo excited!!!

(In Jackie's photo, Chip is the purposeful-looking one with the toy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment